Dust Queen is Edmonton and area’s premier maid service. With more than 25 years in the industry, we provide unparalleled customer service and the highest standard of clean. Our skilled technicians receive the most extensive training in the industry and use products that are safe for people, pets, and the environment.
A multi-award-winning company, Dust Queen is dedicated to exceeding customers’ expectations. For 12 years running, we’ve received the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence and for our commitment to quality service.
To lead the cleaning industry through outstanding customer service, training and meticulous quality control.
To help people every day with their cleaning needs and make a difference in their lives by providing peace of mind and more free time to enjoy the things that matter most.
- TEAM WORK Working cooperatively and efficiently together to achieve the common goal of providing value to our customers and to sustain profitable growth.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE Delivering what we promise and adding value beyond what is expected. Building customer loyalty not just satisfaction.
- INTEGRITY Demonstrating honesty and truthfulness.
- RESPECT We treat co-workers and customers with appreciation, kindness and politeness keeping personal opinions of others private and not engaging in any form of gossip. We respect the policies, the people we work with, the company, its assets and ourselves.
- ACCOUNTABILITY Taking responsibility to complete your tasks, to perform the duties required by your job and to be present for your shifts in order to fulfill and further the goals of the company.
- PROFESSIONALISM Adhering to the company’s standards and expectations in regards to appearance, attitude, behavior and performance when dealing with co-workers and customers.
- RELIABILITY Being punctual and dependable resulting in being committed to the team, our customers and the company.
- PURSUE GROWTH & LEARNING We are committed to improving ourselves personally and professionally which will lead to greater opportunities in the company and healthier relationships.
Giving Back to the Community
Each year Dust Queen continues its support of all-important community associations and charities. Here are just some of the organizations and charities we support:
- Edmonton Women’s Shelter (Win House)
- SPCA / Animal Shelters
- Edmonton Pride Parade
- Hope Mission
- Pets in the Park
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Meals on Wheels
- Time for the Cure / Breast Cancer Research
- Crossroads Family Services
- Fury Women’s Hockey
- Summerside Resident’s Association
- Ducks Unlimited